Motorising kit for the Knightwing plastic kit of the Rolls Royce/Sentinel 0-6-0 diesel shunter. Comprises etched nickel silver chassis and coupling rods, Romford/Markits 50:1 gears, Alan Gibson wheels, axles and outside cranks, wire and pickup mat
Built in 1899 for Colonel Stephens to open the Rother Valley Railway, later the Kent & East Sussex Light Railway. In 1904 Tenterden received 4ft driving wheels. Northiam was unaltered except for a stovepipe chimney. As well as the KESR she also ra
Nine locos were built between 1905 and 1914 by North British. Numbers 4 and 31 had twin domes. The class worked on the Midland and South Western Junction Railway until takeover by the GWR in 1923. After this some engines were superheated and six w
GWR rebuilds of the MSWJR 4-4-0s with a No.2 standard boiler. These locos remained working on the line until final withdrawal in 1938. Our kit is in etched brass and nickel silver with turned brass and cast whitemetal fittings. The firebox/boiler/
In 1897 Beyer Peacock delivered the second of two 2-6-0s ordered by the MSWJR for heavy freight work. These unusual locos were based on similar ones built for the New South Wales Railway in Australia. At the GWR takeover in 1923 No.16 was rebuilt
In 1897 two 4-4-4T were built by Sharp Stewart for the semi-fast passenger workings of the MSWJR. The GWR rebuilt No.18 in 1924 with a taper boiler, new cab and extended bunker. In this form she worked around Kidderminster until withdrawn in 1929.
Two locos were designed by Dean in 1890 as 0-4-2ST for the Helston and St Ives branches. In 1895 they were rebuilt as 0-4-4T. Our kit is in etched brass with a turned brass tube boiler. Other fittings are whitemetal. Kit painted by Bob Fridd. Whee