Etched brass kit. Two composites were built in 1879 in the same style as the thirds. The bodies were divided into four compartments. Two large first class compartments in the centre were flanked by two tiny third class compartments. In 1880 the Ramsey end compartment of each coach was converted to a guards compartment with a brake wheel. They were then frequently used on the through services to Douglas. Both vehicles were later downgraded to third, numbered N42 and N43, and survived until 1975. N42 was purchased by the IOM Railway Society and in 1976 it was restored and is now displayed in the Port Erin Railway Museum. 3 axles 9mm dia wheels & couplings needed to complete.