Etched brass kit. Built in 1886 by Oldburys for the Manx Northern as a Brake Third. The independant Foxdale Railway was worked by the MNR and No. 17 provided the passenger accomodation until it closed. In 1887 one compartment was upgraded to first class, possibly to placate the Foxdale mine manager Captain Kitto since it is sometimes refered to as Kitto's coach. In 1900 it was renumbered 15 to make way for two new coaches from Hurst Nelson. When the Isle of Man Railway took over the MNR No.15 was renumbered again as F39. It can still be ridden in today, running between Douglas and Port Erin, although extra windows have been added in the duckets and van doors. 4 axles 9mm dia wheels & couplings needed to complete. Kit built by Robin Winter.