Etched brass kit. Sixty six coaches built in three batches in1900/1901/1906 by Metropolitan R.C.W. Oldburys and the SECR. Intended for main line use they appeared on all types of train until 1928. During this year all but 16 were converted as trailer 3rds to run in pairs with ex LSWR bodied thirds between two 3-SUB electric units. The 'non-electrified' coaches seem to have survived until the 1950s.