Tel: 01932 245439
Etched brass kit. LBSCR Diagram92 SR Diagram 335 Part of the programme for putting pairs of six wheeler bodies on new 54ft underframes, these vehicles were built between 1907 and 1910. The LBSCR had many three car sets formed 4C40 / 4C41 / 4C40. They were used on all types of service, except inner suburban, all over the Brighton system. Once the S.R. had converted them to vacuum braking and removed the duckets they appeared all over the system. Withdrawal commenced in 1932 and was complete on the mainland in 1940, apart from departmental vehicles. Four composites went to the Isle of Wight in 1938/39 and the last of these was withdrawn in 1959. Now supplied with our all metal bogies.