Etched brass kit. LSWR Drawing 688 SR Diag 853 Built between 1893 and 1897 for parcels and milk traffic. Many were formed as one end of a '41/2 Set' with 48ft stock. In 1924 and 1925 some were transferred to the Isle of Wight where the centre wheelset was replaced by a vee truss. These IOW vans gradually lost most of thier panelling and their duckets as well. Many of the mainland vehicles ended up in departmental service.